1/20/2010

Review of Norelco 6826XL Quadra Action Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Men's Shaver

I bought the Norelco 6826XL online and have been using it for several months. I feel so strongly about this shaver that although I've spent quite a bit at Amazon and other online sites, I've never bothered writing a review until now.

Simply put this is the best electric shaver I've used in my 30+ years of shaving; and I've owned quite a few. I was reluctant to order it sight unseen, but I'm glad I did. It shaves smoother, more comfortably, and quicker than I could have reasonably expected. The battery hold a charge for a ridiculously long period of time.A feature I especially appreciate is the ability to rinse the heads under runing water.This alone is almost worth the price of admission. The carrying case is a bit cumbersone but I don't mind. I can't really find any faults worth mentioning.It's not perfect, but close enough for me.

This shaver offers few bells and whistles that don't directly improve shaving quality.It just shaves great, which is all that matters.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Norelco 6826XL Quadra Action Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Men's Shaver

No comments:

Post a Comment