11/17/2009

Review of Norelco Head Holder

....too bad it's pretty much impossible to get from Norelco!!This is the 2nd of 2 Norelco cool skin razors I have.For the most part, I've been pretty pleased; however, this past fall, the little yellow plastic piece that fits over the lotion dispenser tube came unattached from the head holder (as pictured).I was able to keep the plastic piece for a while, and it would just sort of stay on, but I was unsure how to reattach it, and it eventually went down the drain.My razor was out of warranty, so I tried to buy the part from Norelco directly, but their customer service is a joke.I had pretty much given up on it when I got an e-mail from Amazon, showing this part for sale!It came extremely quickly, and was exactly what I needed.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Norelco Head Holder

No comments:

Post a Comment