12/25/2009

Review of Philips Norelco BG2020 Men's Bodygroom Replacement Foil & Cutter Head

Two stars because it's overpriced from this seller.
There are 2 ways to order this:
The wrong way costs $24.The right way costs only $9.99.

Most searches reveal the BG2020 part which costs 17.99 + 5.77 shipping since it comes from a company that doesn't do Amazon's Free Super Saver Shipping.
I have the BG2020 model shaver, so I thought I needed THIS part. But they shipped me the BG2000 part which states right on the package that it works for the BG2020 model shaver...I tried it...works perfectly as promised.

So to help you avoid my mistake, search for:
"norelco bg2000 replacement"
Choose the $9.99 BG2000 part with the FREE shipping logo (you need to bundle this purchase with some others to get over the $25 min. to qualify).

You'll get the exact same part I got, but at a 60% discount.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Philips Norelco BG2020 Men's Bodygroom Replacement Foil & Cutter Head

No comments:

Post a Comment