12/31/2009

Review of Norelco T7500 Deluxe Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Beard & Moustache Trimmer

I've had a beard for, let's see, 20 years now, and this is the best trimmer I have ever found.

PREVIOUS trimmers had a hard time getting my beard the right length, so I'd look kind of like I was molting. Not a very good look.

Or they'd end up pulling out more hair than they trimmed. Also, not good (unless you enjoy that kind of thing).

Just before buying this one I bought one from the Sharper Image. What a badly designed thing that was. You had to snap on several different guards--none of them ever the right length. I took that one right back and traded it for a fan.

THIS TRIMMER is great. The design fits comfortably in the hand. The built-in guard (nothing to snap on or lose) is adjustment to many different settings, from a Miami Vice-like stubble, to what I call "the mohair" look (chicks dig it--at least my chick does), to a longer, but still neatly-trimmed length. At the very longest length, you can even use it to trim the hair on top of your head (if you have any left).

This trimmer is fast, and the results are excellent. The little pop-up moustache trimmer is great for trimming in small spaces.

The built-in, rechargeable battery only takes a few hours to charge, then lasts a long time. You can also use it plugged in for those times when you've forgotten to recharge, and it works with 120 or 220v. The whole thing comes with a convenient nylon case that holds the trimmer and the cord and makes it easy to keep everything in one place.

I have not yet used this to trim any animal other than myself, but I'm sure it would work there, too.

Overall, it's just a pleasure to finally have a device which can take me from looking like I just came off of Survivor island to looking civilized. I've recommended it to other bearded friends, all of whom have said it was great--the best they've ever used.

I HIGHLY recommend it.

Daniel - http://www.will-harris.com



Click Here to see more reviews about: Norelco T7500 Deluxe Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Beard & Moustache Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment